Monday, May 17, 2010

April Recordings

Hey everyone,

Here are some recordings from when all the equipment was still setup in my basement last month. Enjoy!

4-18-10

mp3
This song is currently untitled. I used my Taylor Big Baby with one dynamic mic and my Ovation Celebrity direct into the console, recording 2 tracks for each and adding drums at the end.

4-19-10

mp3
This song is currently untitled as well. I used the same instrumentation and recording technique as the 4-18-10 recording. This is the same song as the 5-15-10 recording except it is recorded only with drums and acoustic guitar.

4-30-10

mp3
This is a song I recorded with Jesse Germain. It's a rough recording that we laid down in about an hour in the basement. There are two tracks recorded with a classical guitar, and then the drums on top of it.

- Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment